Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014 Starting off on a healthy note

Day 1 of my 2nd 24 Day Challenge was on January 1, 2014.  I'm reaping the benefits of the cleanse already because it is Day 8 and I'm down 4.8 lbs.

This program is a breeze; it really is!!  You eat fruits, vegetables, lean meats and whole grains for your meals, and you have a snack in between your meals.  You don't get hungry at all and for me that's the key to success.  I've tried so many other weight loss plans but I was hungry all the time.

On top of those benefits, during the first 10 days you are detoxing your body and trust me . . . the energy you get from eating clean and detoxing is amazing!!

In 2 more days I'll be starting the Max Phase.  This is more of the same meal plan, but adding supplements because my body will be ready to absorb all the great vitamins.

Want to know a secret?  Right now the 24 Day Challenge is discounted for anyone who wants to jump on the health train with me.  The picture below shows the products you will receive in the challenge bundle.  If you want to take advantage of the sale on the 24 Day Challenge, contact me @ cindysims@fuse.net.  I'll walk you through what it is all about and share the excitement.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment