Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring Has Sprung . . . Let's do this!!

Today is Day 1 of my 3rd 24 Day Challenge!!  I am so excited!!  Let me ask you . . . when you get ready to start a weight loss journey or a get healthy journey, are you excited?  Most of my life I have dreaded getting started.  It is a huge undertaking to get mentally ready to "diet".  No one can help you get ready . . . you have to be ready or you will fail.

Well, finally after many decades of yo yo dieting, I've found something that (1) is not a diet and (2) is such an amazing get healthy plan, that my yo yo weight gain is no longer an issue.  The 24 Day Challenge has changed my life.  I am on a life long journey to be as healthy as I can be and when you have Advocare products in your body, you are set for life!!

Here's the nitty gritty - every 90 days I do a 24 Day Challenge.  The first 10 days is the Herbal Cleanse and this is my favorite part!!  This purges the toxins from my body, all while eating great foods and taking the supplements.  You know how a car runs more efficiently when you get the oil changed?  Our bodies are the same way . . . our bodies will run more efficiently when we get the toxins out.  What causes toxins to build up in your body?  Lots of things contribute to it  . . . stress, soft drinks, sugary foods, processed foods, alcohol, pollution, and the list goes on.

So today is day 1, I've had my Spark and Catalyst, I had my fiber drink and my breakfast which consisted of:  2 eggs scrambled with spinach, a piece of whole wheat toast, and berries.  YUM!

Just a note here . . . I got started on this Advocare journey because I was stressed beyond belief being the caretaker of my mom and dad.  Having a mom with moderate stage Alzheimer's and a dad who was in and out of the hospital every few months was slowly killing me.  I was broken, I was exhausted, running on empty, and making terrible food choices because of spending so much time sitting in hospital rooms/rehab facilities.  My friend offered me some Spark samples . . . she reached out to me because she knew I was in a bad place.  I loved Spark and decided to hop on a 24 Day Challenge (because what could it hurt?) and it literally changed my life!!! I knew I had to pass it on, pay it forward.  So here I am . . . paying it forward!

Here's to health my friends!!

Cindy
www.health-4-life.org

No comments:

Post a Comment