Well here it is Day 8 of the cleanse and I feel amazing! It's funny when I share with people that I'm doing a cleanse, they usually step back a little, or looked shocked that I'm in public. That is usually followed by a horror story of them trying some 2 day cleanse and being stuck um, well, in the potty for hours.
That makes me chuckle because this cleanse is everything the others are not. It isn't harsh, it doesn't have you tied up in the bathroom for hours, you don't feel awful. Rather it is gentle, you have more energy, you feel amazing, and with each day that goes by, you feel better, healthier, lighter!
My hope is that people who are scared of cleanses will give this one a try because it will literally change your life. I know many people out there who have done Advocare's Herbal Cleanse and experienced the same amazing results. Can I get an AMEN?
www.health-4-life.org
No comments:
Post a Comment