Sunday, April 13, 2014

Herbal Cleanse - Day 6 and Feeling Great

Can I just say that I love the cleanse phase?  I really do . . . if you haven't done the cleanse this probably sounds crazy to you because let's face it, who enjoys cleaning out your system, who enjoys starting a weight loss plan or let's get healthy plan?

This is my 3rd time doing the 24 Day Challenge (I do one every 90 days) and it never disappoints!!  The cleanse is gentle, you get to eat lots of great foods, you never feel hungry AND the biggest reason I love it so much is, when the toxins are purged from your body, there goes the cravings for bad foods.

I feel strong, and the eating is under my control.  This is a complete contrast to how most of my life has been.  I spend a lot of days where the food has me under it's control and I have to fight to make wise choices. This cleanse is magical for sure!!

I can tell I have lost some inches and I would imagine a little weight, but I'm holding out till I'm done with the cleanse for my first weigh in and measurements.

Here's to health and feeling amazing!  Happy Sunday everyone!!

Cindy
www.health-4-life.org

No comments:

Post a Comment